Men's & Women's Clinics
Starting Jan. 4 through Mar. 2 - Registration is now closed
Meet other skiers or snowboarders of similar abilities and improve your skills in a group format over an eight week course. These clinics are designed for individuals who have previous experience skiing or snowboarding. Groups meet and ski/ride together for 2 ½ hours per day (9:30am-12:00pm), once per week, for eight weeks, excluding the President’s Day holiday period.
• Registration Fee $268
• Available for Alpine Skiing, Snowboarding, and Telemark Skiing.
• Telemark groups are formed based on sufficient demand, and are most likely co-ed.
• Groups meet on Saturday, Sunday or Wednesday mornings.
• The program includes lessons, video analysis, ski demo opportunities and a wine and cheese event.
• Lift Tickets and equipment are not included in clinic prices.
• Groups are formed based on ability and similar goals.
• Minimum of 4 participants are needed to form a class.
• No Saturday/Sunday classes President’s Day weekend on Saturday, February 15th and Sunday, February 16th. Wednesday classes do not skip a week.
All participants in the program must read, sign and submit a Release of Liability Form in order to participate in the program. Please bring form with you to the first session.
Select from the following sessions:
Saturday Clinic Dates:
January 4, 11, 18, 25, February 1, 8, 22, March 1*
Sunday Clinic Dates:
January 5, 12, 19, 26, February 2, 9, 23, March 2*
Wednesday Clinic Dates:
January 8, 15, 22, 29, February 5, 12, 19, 26
*All programs meet 8 sessions over a 9 week period
(No classes President’s Day weekend on Saturday, February 15th and Sunday February 16th)
• There are no refunds or make up days for missed sessions. Registration fee is 50% refundable through January 3, 2014. After January 3, 2014, the registration fee is nonrefundable. Cancellations and refunds must be requested through the Ski & Ride School Reservation Desk or by calling 970-385-2149.