All Terrain Pioneers
All Terrain Pioneers is designed to be a step up from our Snowburners program. This is an all day program for skiers and riders ages 7-14. It is designed for those who need more time on snow and are ready for more of a challenge. Participants will experience all aspects of skiing and riding from basic skills to bumps, tree skiing and park and pipe. Participants need to be strong intermediate skiers and riders. This means they can link turns with speed control on blue runs with a desire to try groomed black runs and easy bumps. Space is limited and classes are filled first come, first serve. Average class size is 6-8. Classes are full day from 9:00am to 3:30pm.
Registration $350 (Deadline December 16th)
Late Registration (space permitting) $369 (Deadline January 3rd)
Saturday ATP Calendar:
January 4, 11, 18, 25, February 1, 8, 22, March 1*
Sunday ATP Calendar:
January 5, 12, 19, 26, February 2, 9, 23, March 2*
*All programs meet 8 sessions over a 9 week period
(No classes President’s Day weekend on February 15th and 16th)
All parents/guardians of participants in the program must read, sign and submit a Release of Liability Form in order for their child to participate in the program.
Print the Release of Liability Form. Click Here.
Attendance and Tardiness
• If you are late for a session and the class has left the Columbine beginner area, we will be unable to locate your class. Please do not call DMR if you will be late.
• If you are unable to attend a session, there will be no make-up session.
• Registration is fully refundable until December 23, 2014, after which 50% of the registration fee is refundable through January 3, 2014. After January 3, 2014, registration is not refundable.
• There are no refunds or make-up days for missed sessions.
Items your child will need to bring
• Helmets required.
• A sack lunch or lunch money.
• Ski passes are not included with the cost of registration. Please make sure your child has a season pass or lift ticket on their person before dropping him/her off.
Please contact the Purgatory ticket office for pass prices (970.385.2168).
(Contact the Purgatory ticket office to learn more about the 4th, 5th, and 6th grade student pass specials.)
Please contact Purgatory Ski & Ride School if you have any questions at 970-385-2149.