• Unlimited winter skiing/snowboarding at Purgatory with no blackout dates!
• Purgatory is now part of the Power Pass which includes FREE Unlimited Skiing/Riding benefits at Arizona Snowbowl, Pajarito Ski Area, and Sipapu Ski & Summer Resort
• Ski for FREE at Partner Resorts! Show your Purgatory Power Pass at the following resorts and get 3 days of skiing/riding for free (partner resorts subject to change):
- Taos (NM)^^
- Loveland (CO)
- Monarch (CO)
- Powderhorn (CO)
- Sunlight (CO)
- Powder Mountain (UT)
- Brian Head (UT)
- Grand Targhee (WY)
• Adults, Seniors & Young Adults receive 2 complimentary 50th Anniversary Reunion lift tickets at Purgatory to share with your friends/family to encourage them to come visit. (blackout dates apply)
• 50th Anniversary Reunion Season events will be held for former alumni and passholders and former passholders.
• New this year! Young Adult Passes are available for those 18 to 29 years old (no college credit hours required).
• Also new this year! Teen with Parent Passes – parents who purchase a full pass for themselves may also purchase a reduced price pass for their teen (ages 13-17).
• Check out special deals for 4th & 5th graders.
4th graders, call (970) 385-2168.
5th graders, visit coloradoski.com.
2015/2016 Window Rates: Adult (18-64)-$81, Teen (13-17)-$62, Child (6-12)-$49, Senior (65-79)-$70, Super Senior (80+)-$35. Children 5 and under ski free.
Season Pass benefits for passholder’s personal use only, benefits may not be transferred. Rates subject to change.
*Parents must purchase a full Pass for themselves (non-Weekday) in order to receive the Teen w/parent pass rate (limit 2 teens per parent).
**Parents must purchase a full Pass for themselves (non-Weekday) in order to receive the Child w/parent pass rate (limit 2 kids per parent).
^ Weekday passholders can purchase one personal lift ticket per day on weekends, holidays and black-out dates for $50. Summer benefits, other resort ski benefits & Purgatory discounts do not apply to Weekday passholders. Black-out dates for Weekday passes are: December 28, 2015 - Jan. 1, 2016. Weekday passes will be valid for any early season and extended season operations including weekend-only operations.
^^ Some blackout dates apply for Taos.
SAVE on goods & services at Purgatory Resort Year Round!
o Reduced Price Lift Tickets at Purgatory for Family & Friends - $65 lift tickets (one per day, 5 per season)
o Purgatory Adventure Camp for Kids (PACK) Summer Day Camp – special Power Passholder rate (no minimum days required).
o Snowburners & All Terrain Pioneer Programs - priority selection
o The Den Childcare Center 25% off childcare during winter season
o Purgatory Sports & Alpine Chic 10% off non-sale items
o Purgatory Ski & Ride School 10% off group lessons (not valid for special programs)
o Purgatory Rentals 10% off rentals
o Expert Edge Ski & Board 10% off demos
o Resort Restaurants 10% off non-alcohol & non-package foods
Use Your Purgatory Power Pass for FREE Summer Activities
As an Purgatory Power Passholder, receive one FREE Total Adventure Ticket for your personal use only (a $50 Value) every day you visit Purgatory Resort throughout the summer season. Choose any 5 activities including:
• Alpine Slide
• Purgatory Plunge Zipline
• Sky Hike Adventure Family Ropes Course
• Bungee Trampoline
• Water Runners
• Gyro Chair
• Scenic Chairlift
• Climbing Wall
• Miniature Golf
• Mechanical Bull
• Bounce House
• Durango Mining Co Treasure Panning (one per day)
...OR use your Purgatory Power Pass for Unlimited Mountain Bike Uplifts and easy access to trails.
The All Season Purgatory Power Pass sale ends April 30, 2015. For the best prices and the most benefits, purchase by April 30.
For only 6% of your pass price, protect your season pass investment with the purchase of insurance through our partner TravelGuard. Please note that there will be NO REFUNDS on season passes from Purgatory Resort. Please select insurance when ordering your pass online. The Ski Pass Insurance Plan is not available to guests in Indiana and New York. (click here for more information)
Purgatory Resort will not issue any refunds under any circumstances as TravelGuard manages this program on behalf of Durango Mountain Resort.
Visit these locations to buy your pass:
DMR Office in Bodo Park
(next to Office Depot)
Open Monday- Friday, 9am to 4:30pm
327 S. Camino del Rio
Ticket Office at Durango Mountain Resort
Please be sure to call first to ensure someone is available (970) 385-2168
#1 Skier Place