Call Center Agent
Position Title: Call Center Agent
Reports To: Call Center Supervisor / Director of Reservations
Department: 352 - Call Center
Answer incoming Call Center calls, respond accordingly, book reservations/packages, provide information, and return messages.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Answer any and all incoming calls to the Call Center;
- Check messages and return calls in a timely manner;
- Book /sell reservations/packages (including on/off sight activities)
- Provide information and answer questions from callers regarding the resort and the Durango area;
- Keep track of and provide reliable information pertaining to sales for the Sales/Marketing team.
- Open/close the Call Center;
- Check/send confirmation letters to guests and wholesalers ;
- Data entry and filing;
- Meet weekly and monthly booking goals;
- Other projects/duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Excellent communication, organization and customer service skills, basic computer skills. SMS/inntopia experience preferred.
Education or Formal Training: High school diploma
Experience: None required
Material and Equipment Directly Used:
Computer, telephone, copy/fax machine
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES:
100% of the work day is spent indoors, in a normal office environment. 60% of the workday is spent sitting, 10% is spent standing and 30% is spent walking.
Occasionally lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 10 pounds. Constantly engage in ordinary conversation. Constant use of near acuity and fingering, in use of computer keyboard. Constant use of depth perception, color and field of vision. Frequently reaching, handling and fingering. Occasionally climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching and feeling.
Occasional exposure to mechanical and electrical hazards, fumes, odors and poor ventilation. Frequent exposure to Ultra-low frequency radiation (VDT).